Hopefully you are over the moon with your jewellery, however if you are not completely satisfied with the item(s) you receive, you may return your purchase for a full refund, less any applicable shipping charges, within 14 days of the date you receive your order.
Please note the following terms apply:
1. Notification via email must be received by LULUROX prior to you returning any item(s) and this email must be sent within 7 days of you receiving your order. Only after receiving a confirmation email from LULUROX may you return your purchase for a full refund.
2. The item(s) must be unworn, unaltered and in a resalable condition to qualify for a refund.
3. You must complete the returns for (sent to you with confirmation email) and enclose this with your return item(s) along with proof of purchase.
4. Item(s) must be returned in their original packaging i.e. cotton jewellery pouch and / or jewellery box.
5. You are responsible for paying shipping costs except if you receive the wrong item(s) in your order or if any of the item(s) were received faulty (please refer to the faulty items section below for further information) LULUROX does not accept any responsibility for items being returned to us; therefore a traceable method of delivery of your choice is advised when returning any items.
6. In the event that insufficient postage has been paid by you on returning your item(s), the items(s) will not be collected from the post office. Nor shall LULUROX be responsible for returning the item(s) back to you unless otherwise confirmed by us via email.
7. If the return item(s) appear to be worn we reserve the right not to accept the return and shall notify you of this via email.
8. Please note that bespoke, custom made or special orders cannot be exchanged or returned for any reason.
9. For hygiene reasons we do not accept returns on Earrings
10. Unauthorised returns may be returned to the sender. Returns received outside the time frames are accepted at the discretion of LULUROX. Returns Policy for items on sale is the same as our returns policy noted above.
11. Christmas gift returns. Any online orders placed during December 2019 can be returned up until January 15th 2020. Normal exclusions apply. Possible extension of this date may be accepted at the discretion of LULUROX.
12. Once we have received your return item(s) we shall contact you via email to confirm the return is being handled. Your refund shall be made using the same method of payment you used when placing the order. We will refund item(s) within 14 days of receiving the returned item(s) in accordance with the Finnish Consumer Law.
If you receive an item which is faulty or if any of the item(s) in your order were damaged please contact us immediately via email. Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged, or if there is a manufacturing fault within a period of 12 months after you receive the item. All goods returned as faulty shall be inspected once received, and any item shows indication of damage deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
Please note: Your statutory rights are not affected by the above. Where possible, items may be repaired upon request but only where items are deemed faulty and repairable, however not all LULUROX items can be repaired. Repairs do not come with a guarantee. It may be possible for us to repair items which have suffered wear and tear. There will be a charge for this service, which is to cover the cost of shipping, materials and other costs incurred.